Sidor

onsdag 24 augusti 2011

Harry Potter Houses: Hufflepuff

If you haven't figured it out already by the name I'm a huge Harry Potter fan, I've read all the books several times and after seeing the last movie I really wanted to do some HP inspired makeup. So I'm going to do a series of looks for the four houses starting with Hufflepuff.

Hufflepuffs colors is yellow and black but I also wanted the makeup to reflect the traits of the houses and Hufflepuffs is described as valuing hard work, patience, loyalty, and fair play. So I didn't want to do anything to over the top and I ended up doing a black liquid eyeliner with some yellow on the lid.



Products Used:
Elf Eyebrow Kit - light
NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil - Milk
TiKei Eyeshadow - Desert
TiKei Eyeshadow - Summer
NYX Eyeshadow - Black
IsaDora Inliner Kajal - Blonde
The Body Shop Super Volume Mascara

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar